Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting Crafty

The kids are back in school, so I found a little time to indulge in one of my hobbies.  I love making custom cards for people for special occasions.  I keep telling myself that I should make a bunch of cards up and then when an occasion comes along, I will simply grab one and send it along to whomever.  The trouble with that is, I like the card to be special and custom made just for the person to whom it's going.

Meh, that's probably part of my all-or-nothing perfectionism my therapist keeps telling me I have.  I should just throw caution to the wind and not try to make everything ::just right:: for every occasion.

Anyway, here's a picture of my latest creation.  It was for a dear friend's birthday and I enjoyed making it special for her, and I hope she felt special receiving it.

Photobucket