Monday, January 18, 2016

Make Me and Instrument of Peace

Today, as we celebrate the life, and contribution to peace, of Martin Luther King, Jr., may we reflect on words of peace.

The change comes from within ourselves.  May we all seek to be instruments of peace.  Let us see all people through the eyes of love and acceptance.

 Watch here on YouTube
Instrument of Peace
The Tenors
Where there is hatred, let me bring love
Where there is doubt, let me bring faith
Where there is falsehood, let me bring truth
Where there is pain, I'll comfort you
Where there is silence, let me sing praise
Where there's despair, let me bring hope
Where there is blindness, let me bring sight
Where there is darkness, let me bring light
And with these words I speak
Grant that I may not seek
To be heard but to hear
To be consoled but to console,
Not to be seen, but to see
To be loved but to love
For when we give love we will receive
When we forgive love, we'll find reprieve
It is in dying we'll be released
Make me an instrument of peace

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment