Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday!







My little girl is not so little any more. She turned 13 last week. When she was born I wondered what kind of teenager she would be. It seemed so far away, but now it's here already. She has turned into a beautiful young lady. She makes good grades, she makes good choices when it comes to friends, she loves the Lord and has chosen to be his child. I am very proud of her. As she grows up over the next several years she will face many decisions that will be more difficult than those she had to make as a little girl. I pray that the Lord will guide her to make the right decisions and that she will listen to what has been instilled in her by her dad and me. God has such great plans for her! I can't wait to see them unfold and to watch her fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment