Friday, March 20, 2015

What to do When You Can't See the Light at the End of the Tunnel



So many burdens, both small and large...  I am delighted to know Jesus, who has promised to carry my misfortune, worry, sorrow and illness for me, so that I may rest.  Ah, the divine grace of it takes my breath away.

Dear Jesus,
With all that I am, I endeavor to bring honor and dignity to your sacrifice.  A simple thank you seems hollow.
Love,
Kim

~Matthew 11:28-30 New Living Translation (NLT)
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment