Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You've got to just - PRAY ON (by Babbie Mason)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agh0uZZ0Bxc


I am a firm and unwavering believer in the power of prayer. That being said, there are times when I pray, and discouragement overwhelms me, because I am still in the midst of [whatever], and it doesn't seem to get better fast enough. It is at times such as these, we are urged to Pray On. God's got [whatever] and we have to trust in his timing and in the answers we receive. We have our instructions, so we let it go, stay on our knees and just Pray On..

~Psalm 4:1New Century Version (NCV)
Answer me when I pray to you, my God who does what is right. Make things easier for me when I am in trouble. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment